Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Must...Have...Starbucks...


Okay, I admit it...Starbucks has trapped my Millenium Falcon in their tractor beam. You may be asking yourself "But Mike, how do I know if I'm addicted or if I really like it a lot?" Well here's how ya know. If you cannot enjoy your coffee drink because you're already thinking about the next drink...boom, you're addicted. If you enjoy what you have and think "Wow, this is great! I might get this again!"...not an addict. Get it? Me personally, I think I fall somewhere in the middle. They have this drink, the mint mocha blended frappacino...just thinking about it turns me into Homer Simpson with his tongue hanging out and drooling. I have had more of these (3) then all other of their beverages COMBINED. Already thinking about Saturday morning when I'm going after number four.

No comments: