Friday, October 29, 2010

"Not Looking Good..."

And by that, I mean the Texas Rangers are down 0-2 in the World Series!! How on Earth did this happen? We dismantled the Yankees...I mean literally took the wheels off, stripped the engine, and set fire to the $210 million machine that is New York. But man, the Giants are really sticking it to us. Can we rebound? next three games are at home, so I feel confident we can right the ship. If we can win the next three games we'll be in a position of supremacy, not them. Watch what we can do.

Went to Catfish Plantation last Sunday for our annual "Get dressed up and go to the haunted restaraunt" Halloween trip. A few pix:

Catfish Plantation 10-24-10
If you can spot Zach, he's behind one of the stones as Darth Vader. If you can spot Emmy, then you don't need glasses. I mean, she's like right there!

Catfish Plantation 10-24-10
Camron: "Hey Jerramy, I think we're supposed to put our faces through these holes."
Jerramy: "After all those other people did?? Do you want germs!!??"
Camron: "Um, being a 13-year old kid, YEAH..."

Catfish Plantation 10-24-10
Tracy: "See, this picture is cool because it has only me in it."

Catfish Plantation 10-24-10
Tracy: "And this picture is cool because it has me AND Jay in it."

Catfish Plantation 10-24-10
Tracy: "And THIS picture is super-cool because it's one of me AND Jay AND the cashier from Kroger's!"
John: "These are the greatest pictures ever!"
Cindy: "I concur in spades!"

Emmy had to make a pumpkin for her 4th grade pumpkin parade!

Emily's Pumpkin 2010
Emily's Pumpkin 2010
It says "Go Rangers!!" I thought she might be the only one who would do a Rangers-themed pumpkin...turns out every other kid did as well. Ah well. No point for originality, but extra points for her devotion to our favorite baseball team!

Let's win Game Three Saturday night guys...do it for me...and the kids...mostly for me though! Win or lose, the Rangers have made 2010 the greatest season ever. Can we top it? Time will tell...

No comments: