Tuesday, March 22, 2005

My leaf blower has returned!!

This is one of those things that makes you think divine intervention really does exist. Saturday I was using my leaf blower and when I was done, I set it on the hood of my car and forgot about it until my wife came home that night after seeing The Ring 2 and said "I'm proud of you for putting up your leaf blower!" and I was like "Um...I never put it up..." and I ran outside and it was gone! I couldn't believe someone stole from me! THEN...Sunday night...9pm...the doorbell rings...and I look outside and my leaf blower is just sitting on my front porch. I opened the door and shouted "I ever catch who took it I'll hurt ya!" Probably fell on deaf ears but it massaged my ego. Would LOVE to know who was responsible for all this...

No comments: