Thursday, March 03, 2005

This...isn't...happening...

Denise...Charlie...WHAT HAPPENED?! You two were the epitome' of a happy marriage! Had a kid, another on the way...and then this happens. From what I can tell Denise instigated the whole thing, citing "irreconcilable differences"...which means either Charlie cheated on her...which I cannot believe would even happen because geez...look at her!...or it means he really pissed her off with something. Speaking as a married man I know I get the 3rd degree when I leave a Little Debbie wrapper in the living room...and my wife just stares at me...wondering why I would just blatantly leave it there. Now I hope she wouldn't fly off the handle and call up her lawyer over it but it really does annoy her. Now I could just as easily throw them away when I'm done with my snack...however...I AM a guy...and one of the guy rules is letting something boil over to the point that irreversible damage is done...(sigh)...eh, what are ya gonna do? I hope that Denise and Charlie can stay cordial to each other for the children's sake. So sad when kids get caught in their parent's problems because a very small part of them thinks it's their fault.

No comments: