Friday, October 13, 2006

"Radio Fun...?"

...or something much more revealing? This was what I asked myself yesterday as I was driving to work. I had it on the Mix 102.9 (which I raged on big time back in Janurary, but that's neither here nor there. They stopped playing the songs I hate but instead of playing my favorites, they just bring in a new crop of crap. Ever here this song "Sugar We're Going Down Swinging" by Fall Out Boy? Talk about putting something together in 10 minutes. Moving on...). We'll start with "Ellen", the wife/girlfriend of "Toby", who worked with a woman called "Stacy" who was a full out of the closet lesbian with a girlfriend. Now, one day, Ellen found a naked picture of Stacy on Toby's cell phone. When she questioned him about it, Toby said it was just a joke and nothing to worry about since Stacy is a lesbian. Well, that didn't sit too well with Ellen so she decided to get some answers on her own. So she called the Mix and with the help of "Tony and Kappy", the morning DJ's, they set of a fake phone call where they called Toby pretending to be someone from DFWFlowers.net and offering to deliver flowers to anywhere in the US if he would just answer two survey questions. So Toby agrees and they first ask him if he has sent flowers to anyone in the last twelve months. He said yes, three times. Then they asked him what the bouquets consisted of, which he replied roses, a mix and some tulips. Now keep in mind that Ellen is listening to the whole "survey" and getting madder by the minute. Now this is where it could have gotten interesting if Ellen hadn't interrupted everything. Tony and Kappy were about to ask Toby who he had sent the flowers to when Ellen blurts out "Who have you been sending flowers to!?" Well that took Toby by surprise and he's all "Huh? Who is this?" Then Ellen starts grilling him about his and Stacy's "relationship" and boy did Toby get mad. I know I would if I was ambushed like that. So they bickered for a bit then Toby says "F*** you! I never want to see you again!" and hangs up. But man, it would have been so sweet to hear who he was going to send the flowers to...

Going (hopefully) to the After Dark night tonight at the River Legacy Park and Science Museum. What is it you wonder? Well, first you park at the park and go to the museum on a hayride. Then there are crafts, games, treats, and a pumpkin patch too. I know Emmy and Zach will get a big kick out of it. And, I suppose I'll have some fun as well ha ha. I always have fun when the kids have fun.

We're more then likely going to get a new digital camera as our Christmas present. And not a moment too soon! After really finding my creative edge with our old camera, we have been without one ever since we got back from our Disneyworld trip. I've gotten some new toys which I want to post on my site here but just haven't been able to do. And I likes me toys heh heh

Leaving @ 1pm today. Why? No reason, other then I have 30 hours of vacation to use and 2+ months to use it. Why not start the weekend early? Plus I get to pick up my girl from kindergarten today. What will we do afterwards? Mmm, not sure. I think they get to have a donut after school. I never got donuts after school. *pout*

And finally...I have to say soemthing about Dan's Toy Museum. I discovered this site about a year ago. As a fellow toy lover, Dan like me has a vast collection of toys ranging from Transformers to GI Joe. However, he would open them (unlike me lol) and put them in funny situations and give them lines to say and whatnot. Ol' Dan really seemed to live in his own little world, which, hey, more power to ya. I would leave comments on his site, he would leave comments on mine. And then...he stopped responding. Anytime I would say something, he would never respond. So I started wondering if there wasn't something bigger going on here. From what I know about Dan...

1. He is between 25-30 years old.

Nothing okay with that, but lately some of his posts seem to reflect diminished thinking, like someone with a mental handicap.

2. He lives in a rental property that his parents own.

I don't know if he pays rent or not, but if he doesn't, then it sounds like he may be mentally challenged as this might be an attempt by his parents for his to live somewhat independently of them.

3. He works at a grocery store as a jack of all trades (cashier, bagger, stocker, etc...)

Hmm...seeing a pattern here...someone who is MC could certainly make a living doing that...

4. He recently got married.

I saw "The Other Sister" with Juliette Lewis a few years ago. It was about a MC girl who wanted to live on her own and she showed everyone she could and even got married to a MC boy (Giovanni Ribisi). So I guess it can be done.

5. He doesn't ever respond in kind when someone asks him a question either n his site or theirs.

After analyzing this information, I have come to the conclusion that Dan Prange of Boise, Idaho is mentally handicapped. Is this a bad thing? Certainly not! I would never make fun of him or anyone else for that reason alone. It's just...I needed answers as to why he never seemed to answer my questions. Will I still go to his site? Sure, every now and then. Sometimes it's humorous what he has his action figures doing. If he ever reads this, best of luck in everything you do Dan.

No comments: