Saturday, May 10, 2008

"The Toys Are Here!"

And a movie I think too! Been waiting for this ever since I saw "Batman Begins". This is how it should have been done years ago. Maybe we didn't have the technology. What's important is...we do now. The Dark Knight opens this summer and I know...I KNOW...I will be there to see it in the theater. Missed it the first time...but not this time. Here's a preview:



As you may have noticed, my site is kind of Batman-themed. Would love to strike fear into the hearts of those who have committed injustice. But, after looking at me, they'd just laugh and do it anyway. Plus, I heard the Batsuit weights like 70 pounds. That's all I need right?

Found these @ Walmart the day they showed up, so of course I had to pick them up:

Batman front
Batman back
Joker front
Joker back
Too cool.

So many great guy movies coming out this summer. Besides Batman, there's Ironman, Indiana Jones, and Speed Racer. I may pick up an Ironman figure. But the Indiana Jones toys look awful. Teeny tiny heads with crossed eyes...will probably not get any. Speed Racer isn't much better. There's a die-cast Mach 5 for like $25 that's pretty neat but not $25 neat.

Mother's Day is tomorrow! I got Cari a few things and have one more in mind. As for my mother, I got her a Beatles' Abbey Road puzzle that she can do either here or when Emmy spends the night since she likes puzzles too. Emmy has a Build-A-Bear party this morning and a swim party this afternoon! I may look for a shirt for my Koala bear Max. Will have to get a picture of him on here at some point.

I hope everyone out there appreciates their mom and hope it is a good relationship. Some moms just weren't meant to be one. Parenthood is the easiest job to get and the hardest one to do. My parents had their hands full with me, this I know. Patience...that's the name of the game.

No comments: