Sunday, May 25, 2008

"One Great Movie!"

Well, it wasn't Academy Award-winning or anything, but The Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull was one of the most entertaining movies I have seen in a while. In fact, I had to really go to the bathroom before the movie even started and I couldn't bear to leave for one minute. Here's a brief clip:


What's funny is the most popular film in the series, The Temple Of Doom, I haven't even seen. All I know is it had that Data kid from the Goonies. The 1st and 3rd movies were great though. The first time I saw Raiders Of The Lost Ark I was at my grandma's house with my sister and our cousins. It was late...and the guys opened the Ark, and the spirits came out and the guy's head melted, and I was scared for my life. To this day I feel like that was the day I conquered my fear of dreamland. Oh yes, there was a fear. As a kid you never know if you're coming back or not.

I did a lot this weekend so I will leave with this word(s) of wisdom: the more you know, the more you...grow? (shrug)

No comments: