Friday, June 19, 2009

"Well, I'm...Ba-a-a-ck..."

Yes I'm Back in Black!!

Okay, I'm done.

Whilst singing the praises of AC/DC, I of course am referring to my alter-ego, "The Collector" as I have returned to acquire two of the new Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen toys during my only hour lunch this week. Not as many choices as there were in 2007 since I already had most of them. But I did pick up two sports cars, one good, one evil. First, the evil:

Sideways
Sideways Front
Sideways Back
Don't remember him from the G1 series...or the G2...or Energon...heck, from anywhere! But I'm a fan of the Audi sports cars.

Sideswipe
Sideswipe Front
Sideswipe Back
Now him I remember. Of course, he was red...and a Lamborghinni...but hey, The Vette works. See what happens when you give GM all the creative control in picking your cars?

I wish they had been more true to Sideswipe's original form from back in the 80's and kept him red, but this one isn't too bad looking. Actually, I kind of like how they re-imagined him. We're missing Hound and Mirage, but hey, I like what I have.

No comments: