Friday, November 19, 2010

"It's Christmas Time...In The City..."

What?

But Mike, you are no doubt asking right now, it's not even December!

Yes, but according to Lite FM 103.7, Christmas begins NOW. And ya know what? I dig it. Plus, it's finally cold around here! Like get out your coat and wear it cold. I went to Target a few times over the last month and they don't seem to have my favourite candle: roasted chestnut! I'm shocked. But not let down. Because they have a new one I'm going to get: cinnamon pecan. All of the good scents and none of the overpowering stuff some candles seem to give off. I want that one and maybe one of those "cookies baking" candles. All about the candles this time of year, ya know?

Not a whole lot going on this week. Work is really starting to grate on my nerves. We didn't get an hour lunch break all week despite us still having to be here for nine hours a day. I really don't think that's fair that we don't even get a decent breakin the day from this place. I mean, it is stressful enough what we have to deal with with the health care reform laws, trying to keep up with all of that.

Our neighbors moved out last week. The new neighbors haven't moved in yet. Maybe they saw me in my boxer briefs getting the paper and changed their minds? Hey, who wouldn't want to see that on a regular basis, right?

I made a blog for a co-worker of mine! She sells jewelry...I think...maybe some other stuff. Here's a link:

Shelley Duncan

Still have some stuff to work on and add to it. But it shall look as good as mine someday!

Sam's is having some kind of uber-sampling of tasty holiday treats this weekend! Can't wait!

No comments: