Wednesday, December 01, 2010

"The Lists Are Done!"

Yes, Zach and Emmy have finished their lists to one Santa Claus over the weekend. Emmy has been making them since 2007 so she knows what she's doing. But Zach is a rookie, so of course I helped him a bit. All I had to do was suggest things he may want and write them down. Hmm...come to think of it, I did all the work! Little bugger. Here is his list:

Zach's Letter To Santa 2010
Zach's Letter To Santa 2010
Man, is he greedy or what? ha ha. Actually, I had to think of all of that then run it by his Highness to see if he wanted it or not. Of course he did. He did write "DS" as well as his name. Good times.

Here is Emmy's list:

Emily's Letter To Santa 2010
She took things a bit farther and printed it instead of writing it out. I tried to convince her Santa may reward the work you put into your list a bit more but she already had it done and printed. A laptop, eh? Ol' Santa may have to get a part time job to swing that bad boy. We shall see.

Emmy had a Veteran's Day sing-a-long a while back:

Emily veteran's Day Singalong 11-10-10 01Why is she always sandwiched between taller kids...(sigh)

Emily veteran's Day Singalong 11-10-10 02Emmy: "Dad, why is that kid making a dumb face behind me?"
Me: "Eh, who knows...but now he can't run for public office for fear that THIS PICTURE will someday become publicized!"
Emmy: "Um, public what?"

She ALSO had her end of season soccer party too:

Emmy End Of Year Soccer Party November 2001
Emmy: "Ha! I got a trophy and Baldy Balderson got nothing!"
Me: "Hey now, don't call him that."
Baldy: "No, it's true. My actual name is Baldy Balderson."
Me: "Um, wow...your parents must have been clairvoyant then?"
Baldy: "Sadly, yes...(sigh)"

Emmy End Of Year Soccer Party November 2001
145 attempts to take a group shot and THIS was the best one we got...

Man, Christmas time is here!! I've got some plans to get some cool gifts for a select group of people. And they won't even see it coming. Now if we can just get a decent lunch break during work I may be able to accomplish this. It's true what they say...as you get older it becomes more about what you give then what you get. Not that I haven't made a wish list on Amazon.com, mind you. 50+ items just waiting to be purchased for yours truly. Hopefully people don't deviate from the list. What's cool is I can't remember half the stuff I added to it. Surprise!!!

No comments: