Saturday, January 22, 2011

"Our Camera...Is..."

...lost! We believe it fell out of my pocket at Pancho's Mexican Buffet. When I went ack up there to see if anyone had found it of course everyone claimed ignorance. Fortunately I had gotten all the pictures off of it except for some really great ones I took of Zach at the park while Emmy and Cari were selling Girl Scout cookies. I guess I will take him back up there and try to recreate them as best I can. Something tells me he won't mind one bit going back there lol.

Good thing Emmy got a camera for Christmas!! She said we could borrow it until we get one. Isn't she nice? Her grandparents took them on a trip to San Antonio a couple of weeks ago and she took some great pix! Here are a few:

San Antonio Trip 12-20-10
A loose cannon on a bolted-down cannon ha ha.

San Antonio Trip 12-20-10
This one is pretty cool in that it gets the state flag just right against the capital building.

San Antonio Trip 12-20-10
Koi! Lots of koi!

Cari and I went and saw Black Swan last Sunday. Here is a trailer!:



Darn creepy. What people will do to achieve their goals...is it worth it? My goal has always been to live comfortably and not stress over anything. Took till I was 33 but I managed to swing it for now. Of course, things change, sometimes overnight, and we're expected to keep up or get buried. I guess that's one good thing about having God in your corner. He tends to keep you focused on what's really important and not get caught up in earthly matters that have to impact on our ultimate goal: Heaven. I'd like to think I'm on the right path. Then I think maybe I'm not so much. Hopefully if not I'll see a sign somewhere.

No comments: