Saturday, May 14, 2005

Field Of Dreams


This is on my TV/VCR combo right now. This has to be considered one of the best movies of all time. If you're wondering what it's about you can click here. Burt Lancaster was awesome in this too. I've never seen any of his films other than this one because I'd hate to remember him as anything other than Moonlight Graham. Here is my list of the best on-screen duos in film history. Taken into account were chemistry as well as dialogue because we all know a movie is nothing without some thought behind it:

Kevin Costner and James Earl Jones in "Field Of Dreams"
Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey in "Dumb and Dumber"
Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson in "Batman"
Sigourney Weaver and Paul Reiser in "Aliens"
Ron Livingston(Peter) and Gary Cole(Lumberg) in "Office Space"
Ben Stiller and Robert Deneiro in "Meet The Parents"
Jason Biggs and Alyson Hannigan in "American Pie"

Any others I forgot? Lemme know!

No comments: