Sunday, May 08, 2005

The George Lucas Experience

Okay, so I never actually met the guy...but dreams are capable of pretty much anything. Had a dream I was hanging out with Lucas in some kind of community rec room and he was showing me all this footage from Return Of The Jedi that no one had ever seen before, including previous ideas for the Millenium Falcon. Then someone came in with a plate of burgers and Lucas practically jumped out of his seat. THEN I had to wait forever for him to eat his burgers and just as he was finishing they brought in a cookie cake! Needless to say, I didn't find out any other information because of George's eating. Ah well. be sure and see Star Wars III: Revenge Of The Sith in the actual theater. From what people are saying you won't be disappointed.

No comments: