Monday, May 30, 2005

How 'Bout Them Rangers!


When you have an 8-0 homestand you take a stand. You tell the rest of the world, "Here we are and if you want a piece of us you are going to have to earn it." So far, no one wants to earn it. Not Houston, not KC, and certainly not Chicago, who everyone is picking to "win it all." With the AL West in the shape that it is, I would like to say the road to the World Series goes through Arlington. I can't say that though, because sooner or later the Angels are going to get Vladimir Guerrero back, and when they do they are going to have a hot streak, probably in September if I know them. I think we can get into the post-season though. Will have to see what transpires I guess. Who do you see in the World Series this year? My biased pick is Texas vs. St Louis. My impartial pick is New York vs. St. Louis.

No comments: