Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Christmas 2005!!

Well, it came by here in a flash, didn't it! Probably due to the fact that it happened over the weekend which means not a lot of people got a day off unless they used their personal days. Personally, I'm glad I went in on Monday simply because it was not busy AT ALL. So nice. Plenty of time to indulge in my past time: internet games! J/K

M & M's as Star Wars Characters


This is so neat! Saw it at Target weeks ago and thought "This is so neat!" Wouldn't buy it though...glad I didn't 'cuz big little sister Keri got it for me. Kudos!

Christmas Eve...midnight


Oops! Almost had a picture of Santa but he took off so fast I missed him! He brought some neat things for Emmy and Zach though!!

Whose clues?


Blues' Clues! A handy dandy notebook is pretty much all Emmy has wanted all year and doggone it if Santa didn't respond!

Four generations!


Well, it took 83 years but we finally got four generations of Overall men in one picture!! It's kind of a shame I haven't really gotten to know my grandfather as well as I could have until lately. Better late then never I guess, right?

What did YOU get for Christmas???

No comments: