Friday, December 02, 2005

It's almost my birthday!

Gonna be 31...wow...wasn't until 30 that I realized "Ya know what? I may not be around forever!" Used to be scary but now it seems to have resolved itself. Probably won't feel that way again until I get near 40...ugh.

Oh...not a lot goin' on this week...have to work ALL WEEKEND, which when ya pair that with a newborn equals no downtime at all. It's okay...I'll get it back at Christmas I guess. Lucky me that both holidays come on the weekend which means no days off!! Yeah! Same deal with New Years' Eve. Works out really this particular year because I don't have to miss any days.

Phantom Menace


Here is my complete collection of "Star Wars I: The Phantom Menace" toys I collected from Pizza Hut back in 1999. The neatest thing was the Yoda "Magic 8 Ball" toy. Ask a question, shake him up and get such deep answers as "Troubled You Seem" and "Yes All Roads Point To". Guess Yoda had an auto-pilot switch we never saw.

No comments: