Friday, May 12, 2006

"Gone Baptizin' "

I think I first mentioned baptizing these kids like 3 months ago? Finally we got it done on April 30 which also happens to be my grandma's birthday. She turned...78 I think? Yeah, that's it. Isn't that terrible?



Afterwards we all went to this place called Birra Poretti's which has a super breakfast buffet complete with eggs benedict, fruit, waffles, and even pizza...yes, pizza. Unfortunately, I couldn't eat any of it due to a wicked stomach virus that had me literally walking on air so as not to upset the tum-tum. Felt great the next day! Cari promised me she would take me there again one of these days though.



Took Emmy to Central Market on my last day off. I always enjoy comeing here. They have a gelatto stand/bar/section with like 20 different flavors. I got the tiramisu...(drool) sooo good! Emmy got (as usual) VANILLA. Never knew a kid that eschewed all the other flavors for good ol' vanilla but one thing I will never do is make my kids feel bad when they make a choice for themselves...assuming they don't screw up their future by doing so. If she wants vanilla then ROCK ON!



And, as always, gotta have my featured toy. Now this thing rang up on the receipt at Toys'R'Us as a toy from the new Xmen 3 movie but I'll be darned if none of the artwork resembles any of the characters...plus, all of the regular characters had this silly stealth battle armor on. Don't remember them needing it. So...I bought this guy: Archangel. I seem to remember him being a good guy so hopefully he will help make the "Last Stand" a success!

No comments: