Friday, May 19, 2006

"Grey's Anatomy"

Now something I don't mind admitting to is enjoying a show that may or may not be award-winning. I'm reminded of "Melrose Place" in its prime for starters. Yes, I watched this show religiously! It was so out there and far-fetched yet I was compelled to watch...always wanting more. More of Jane and Michael...of Billy and Allison...and certainly more of a certain Heather Locklear. Can you believe all the hoopla surrounding the love polygon that is Heather/Richie/Denise/Charlie? It's just a sad place to be in when they have to lie and cheat and their kids get caught in the middle. Maybe one day they will learn to put the kids first and themselves second. But enough about that.

This show I started watching for one reason: Patrick Dempsey. No, I don't have a crush on him. Honest. But he was in one of my favorite movies of all time: LOVERBOY!! If ya haven't seen it you can click here to learn more about it. In a nutshell, Randy Bodek (Dempsey) delivers pizza to save up for tuition so he can make it back to school to patch things up with his girlfriend. However, one day a woman orders some anchovy pizzas and turns Randy into a delivery gigolo. It is so entertaining to me personally because for 6 years I delivered pizzas but unfortunately never got invited in.

(cries over what could have been)

Okay, I'm better. SO when I heard he was going to be in GA, I watched. But I continued to watch because the show got better...a lot better...and as overdramatic as it is I made it a priority to be in bed by 9 on Sundays. And now they're moving it to Thursdays! I'll have to watch either GA or ER and tape the other one...ack!



Went out and scored a couple of toys last weekend. Big surprise I know. I am just nuts about these Transformers Alternators! There's about 20 or so out there...hate to think about collecting all of them...but some of them are spectacular:



The Man Of Steel! Now wasn't I just ragging on Superman in my earlier post? I sure was! But this one right here was just begging to be bought. Old school and all. Now why can't they make a Captain America like this? He deserves it!



Now see what happens when kids are left to their own devices? I have a feeling his sister brought her Build-A-Bear she made on her 4th birthday in and set it down next to him. Call it a fifth sense, women's intuition, but I think that's what happened.



Zach: "What are you lookin' at, butthead?"

No comments: