Friday, October 12, 2007

"Greatest Book Ever!"

Found this at Borders a few weeks ago. Actually Cari found it, but something told me I would want to get this book.

CIMG0251
CIMG0253
CIMG0254
CIMG0252
Unfortunately there was no mention of my favourite toy...(sigh). However, I DID find a book at local competitor Barnes & Noble that had each and every Transformer appraised including pictures. It was $25 but Cari hinted that she might get it for me for my birthday.

Finished my first week at TransAmerica, and to be honest, my brain is officially fried lol. Just a rush of information and terminology and what have you. Kind of dreading going back Monday but I'm not sure why. Self-doubt, no matter how miniscule it is, tends to stress me out. Just have to remember I belong there. I belong there.

If you were in prison, what would you choose for your last meal? No, no one I know is going to prison ha ha. But I wonder if what you chose would provide some kind of insight into one's psyche? Here's the menu:

one(1) appetizer
two(2) meats
two(2) side dishes
one(1) vegetable
one(1) fruit
one(1) drink
one(1) dessert

For me...ME...I would choose:

fried rice from Sake
chicken crispers from Chili's + prime rib from Steak 'N' Ale
hash brown casserole from Cracker Barrel + mashed potatoes from Boston Market
carrots
kiwi
Dr Pepper
strawberry shortcake from Cheesecake Factory

Man oh man would I be full when they threw the switch! But would I be in a place to complain? Really? I have no doubts where I'm going once I take my last breath. Hopefully God doesn't think I'm being arrogant. A part of me doesn't think we have the right to take someone's life via execution. However, if we don't, who's to say they won't kill again? Hard to take that chance I suppose. All I know is I don't plan on taking anyone's life anytime soon, provided I never have to defend myself of my family. If they were part of the equation, then all bets are off. You don't mess with a man's family.

No comments: