Friday, October 05, 2007

"A Day Off..."

...and man, was it needed! Finished up my "week" out at Caremark in Richardson. Fifty miles...fifty miles ONE WAY I had to drive out to that place. In three days I drove 300 miles. Needless to say, I am SOO glad I start my new job next Monday!

Moving on...

Took Zach to the botanical gardens this morning. His 2nd trip actually, but this one he enjoyed a little more. Here's what we saw:

Zach Botanical Gardens

CIMG0219

CIMG0228

CIMG0229

CIMG0244
Afterwards we had lunch with Cari. Man, my department is officially a ghost town.

Other then that, not a whole lot is going on right now. I have pretty much spent the last 15 years trying to figure out what I am supposed to be doing. When I graduated in 1993 I was certain of two things. One, I had absolutely no idea what kind of career path I was supposed to follow. Two, laying around the house and being lazy was a great way to spend the day. We all have dreams of what we'd like to be at various times in our lives I suppose. When I was six, I wanted to be a football player. When I was nine, I thought maybe being an actor would be nice. At twelve I was hoping strawberry shortcake taste tester would present itself lol. But pretty soon the inspiration stopped coming. Nothing interested me at all. Now, at 32, I have this great opportunity and I hope to make the most of it. The healthcare industry is one that pays well and is not going away anytime soon. Not exactly what I wrote about in school when asked what I wanted to be when I grew up I know ha ha. Then again...how many of us actually live that out?

P.S.: You my...brown eyed girl...=)

P.P.S.: Only one person knows what that means.

No comments: