Friday, January 18, 2008

"I'm In Baby!"

Well, after nearly two months of going crazy not working, I have finally been offered a job at HealthMarkets in North Richland Hills!! It's more money then lousy Aegon plus there are bonuses and incentives and all kinds of fringe benefits that really appeal to me. I had my second interview yesterday and I guess they just loved me ha ha. I can't believe it's going to be EIGHT weeks of training but it sdounds like it's going to be a little more interesting then Aegon's "shut up and listen for 9 hours" training method. Plus it's right around the corner from WalMart. Can't beat that right?


This movie looks awesome! I'm always up for a good thriller but this one will truly define this part of history. With all the cell phones and wireless networks and websites these days, the world is becoming less human and more robotic. And we're destroying the world to achieve this. When will we learn? In "Untraceable", there is this guy who sets up a website called Kill With Me. The victim is injected with a toxin...or venom...whatever...and the more people who go to the website, the faster the victim is injected. Eventually the guy starts going after the main character...some woman...not sure. I've really done my homework on this eh? Looks great though.

Emmy got to go to the zoo last week to pick up her Girl Scout cookies. Got some good pics:

CIMG0241
Zach: "Hey look at me Dad, I'm driving!"
Me: "What!? Well is it a stick or automatic?"
Zach: "Huh?"

CIMG0227
Emmy: "Hey Dad, I don't see any monkeys!"
Me: "Hmm...I see one big one...about two feet from me...heh heh."


First lady: "Have you seen the Thin Mints?"
Second lady: "No...have you seen the Lemonades?"
Cookie Monster: "Me LOVE cookies!" *munch munch*

So now I have 16 days left until this thing starts. I must cram life into each and every minute! Now if you'll excuse me, there's a new Maury Povich coming on with my name on it. And right underneath my name it says "You ARE the father!" ha ha just kidding.

No comments: