Friday, January 25, 2008

"Cookies! More Cookies!"

Yes, the time has come for Emmy to start selling those wonderful (and yes, a little pricey) Girl Scout cookies. So far we've sold like 100 boxes...or 20 boxes...somewhere in there. Currently there are eight kinds being offered:

1) Thin mints
2) Thanks-a-lots
3) Peanut Butter patties
4) Peanut Butter sandwiches
5) Lemonades
6) Cinnamon rolls
7) Shortbread
8) Caramel delights

Quite a lot! Fortunately I have reserved a few boxes for my own personal collection.

I entered this contest about a year and a half ago where you had to come up with a funny caption for the picture in the paper:

blab scan
As you can see, I won! Two tickets to a movie. Unfortunately the tickets have long since been used.

My new job starts in 9 days. I'm kind of excited to see how much I can make if I really apply myself. Healthmarkets seems like a pretty cool place to work for. When the people interviewing you are cracking funnies you know you may have found your calling. Plus I heard the words "internet cafe" mentioned in passing. Even better. Hope they have the "frappes" I like.

No comments: