Saturday, February 14, 2009

"Say It Ain't So...."

I'm in shock...literally.

alex rodriguez
Alex Rodriguez, who was supposed to be the anti-steroid hero for our generation, admitted to cheating on the game he supposedly loves and now everything is ruined...for him...for the game...for me. This is going to turn everyone off the game, just you wait and see. I just wish they would make it legal to do whatever, then no one would care. But it tears you up over time, that's why they can't make it legal. Moving on...

Emmy and I went to her school's daddy-daughter dance last Friday. Just once I'd like a nice shot of us:

Daddy Daughter Dance 2009 2nd Grade
We had fun though. You ever dance with a kangaroo that likes to jump around and spin around? Yeah, that was our night. Afterwards we went to Braum's and had a treat. When we got home she made me this:

Emily fish
Isn't that good? She is that rare combination of left and right brained. I hope Zach picks up most of that from her.

Ever give someone the benefit of the doubt only to see them let you down? That's how a lot of people feel about A-Rod right now. We all believed him in 2007 when he said he would never do performance-enhancing drugs, and now here we are. Ah well. Can't win em all right?

No comments: