Friday, February 12, 2010

"It's A Bird...It's A Plane..It's..."

SNOW!!!

Yes, for the second time this winter, the wonderful city of Arlington Texas has been blessed with snow. But not just a little snow. Eight inches! It's leaving me speechless, which if you know me, is no easy task. Here are a few pix:

Snow In Arlington 2-11-10
We built a snowman!! A behemoth at 4 ft tall!

Snow In Arlington 2-11-10
Emmy was throwing a chunk of snow at me as I took this. fortunately, she remembered the golden rule which is never hit me with snow ever.

Snow In Arlington 2-11-10
This was from the 4th floor of my office. Usually you can see the junkyard they have out there, but today it looked like a winter wonderland.

Plus, my work and Cari's work let us go home at 12pm! Which would have been great except my windshield wipers ecided that when they get cold, they refuse to work. So I'm driving down the freeway squinting through the available space I have that isn't being pummelled with snowflakes the size of quarters! But it sure it good to be in my nice warm home right now.

No comments: