Thursday, February 03, 2011

"Let It Snow!!"

And sleet...and ice over the whole county!! I do not remember it getting this cold ever! Canada...yes...but not here! Cari ended up getting the whole week off and I thought I might too but then they said we had to come in Thursday...grrr...about 25% of the office showed up. I should have stayed home. But we had a nice couple of days so far. I went to Kroger about 5 times party to get out of the house but we also needed hot chocolate! Here are a few pix:

Ice Day 2-1-11
Ice Day 2-1-11
Man that is come crazy ice storm we had! It's still out there too! With more snow and showers to come tonight and tomorrow morning. They've GOT to close work tomorrow...they just have too lol.

So, being cooped up indoors, we had to entertain ourselves. First was a gingerbreak Christmas tree we put together:

Christmas Tree Gingerbread 2-1-11
Christmas Tree Gingerbread 2-1-11
And it tastes even better, said Frog.

I went through my junior high yearbooks. Here's 6th grade:

6th Grade
Oh GAW was that embarassing. I'm fairly certain no one in my house knew it was picture day. Do miss the hair though.

Here's 7th grade:

7th Grade
Things are looking up appearance wise. Why did I wear nothing but sweaters for three years? And that collar? Could it BE any bigger, as Chandler would say?

OMG I'm cold all the time when I'm at home. Ten degrees the other day. 23 is the high tomorrow. And the Super Bowl is in 3 days! And it's in my backyard! I thought about trying to get down to Sundance Square and see what ESPN is doing but it's ice all over the roads, everywhere. Ah well. I'll catch it next time yes?

No comments: