Friday, September 09, 2005

"Fly Me To The Moon"

Today I'd like to tell you about some dreams I've had where I was flying. What's weird is that I wasn't doing it by myself. There was always some kind of vehicle or contraption I was in that allowed me to fly. So no Superman dreams yet, but given my sporadic dream state, anything's possible:

Dream #1: For some reason I was friends with Steve Urkel (don't tell me you don't know who that is because we ALL know ya do) and he had invented this superpowered pogo stick that allowed you to travel great distances. And would ya believe it, he had one for me too. SO we were bouncing down I-20 (the most famous highway in Texas I think) and it was only for a minute but MAN WHAT A RUSH. I never saw Steve or his pogo stick ever again, but I'll never forget it.

Dream #2: This time I had stumbled upon an old bi-plane. Once I got it flying, I took off and before long I could see all kinds of things going on. I stopped at a county fair in Milwaukee (don't ask me how I know the name of the town...I just do) and everyone wanted to meet me just because I flew this little plane from town to town and took time to stop and visit with people.

I guess the point of this entry is to get the message out that you can control what you dream about. You just have to get there first.

No comments: