Friday, September 02, 2005

Not much to report this week...

As you know (which you would if you read this every week), every Friday I post a new entry. Sometimes something interesting happens, other times...like this week...not much is going on. My wife thinks Zack will come early, even mentioning that he could be born on Halloween if that is what we wanted. Can you imagine being born on that day? No one would want to come to your birthday party because they would want to go trick or treating. Plus, people might want to call you "devil child" for being born on such a "wicked" holiday, forgetting that Halloween was born from a Christian celebration many, many...many years ago. I guess everyone is excited about the boy being born even though no one ever calls to see how we're doing. I guess they just assume we're okay. Nice to make assumptions, ain't it?

Anyhoo, since there wasn't really anything groundbreaking going on this week, I thought I would showcase my 1:24 model car collection I have amassed over the years:



Well, here they all are...would be nice if they had a little garage...where's my Legos?



This one I took up to work with me...would help if people ever walked by my desk so they could see it.



One is a Diablo, one is a Contauch...which is which is beyond me.



This one is...I'll level with ya, I have no idea...it just looked pretty in the store window.



This one is also one of my favorites...now I know why red cars pay more for insurance.



What the ladies are sporting this fall.



This is called a "Bugatti". Aparently they made Rolls Royces a long time ago and there are only six in existence, so if you have one in the back that you're not using, clean 'er up! Might be worth something!

So there ya have em...I have more but ever since they were "packed up", I haven't seen any sign of them. I have a ton of other stuff like this, some of which is showcased in my sidebar near the bottom. So stick around as I attempt to photograph everything I own...just kidding.

1 comment:

Lil Bit said...

Hi Mike ~
Thanks for visiting my blog!
You have FIVE?!?! Holy Moly, Man! LOL

I don't really know alot about model cars... but interesting collection you've got there. Nice to see some other grown-ups out there still keep the kid in them alive! Stay young, my friend! =)