Monday, November 28, 2005

"Merry Christmas Charlie Brown!"

Okay, I know it's not Christmas time just yet, but the preparation has just begun! The tree has been put up, Emmy is going to write Santa a letter for the first time this year, Zach is going to have his first Christmas, and me...well, we have like no money this year. It's cool though, 'cuz there's nothing I really need. Lots of things I want but don't need.

Back to the tree though. Got a brand new one from Target for a whopping $29.88. The lights have been strung, the angel has been perched, and the ornaments...ahh, the ornaments. We have quite a unique collection. Let's take look at them now:



Okay, I know this isn't an ornament. Maybe 'cuz it weighs like 10 lbs.! Pretty neat though. Plays music and Santa and his eight reindeer circle around the base. You can see them coming up from the east.



Here is the plane that Santa flew before he got his reindeer. Reindeer don't use fuel so right there ya save money.



Batman: "The bat signal! Santa needs help!"
(hops into Batmobile)



Santa: "Thank you Batman! All these spoiled kids in the world has tripled my workload! How can I ever repay you?"

Batman: "Um...think I can get one of those...PSP's?"

Santa: (sigh) "You too Batman?"

The Mystery Machine


Freddie: "Okay, who let Scooby drive?"
Daphne: "Where the heck ARE WE?!"
Velma: "I think it's the forest."
Shaggy: "Like, for real man, we are way lost! Where are we going, Scoob?"
Scooby Doo: (thinking)Feed me crackers all day will ya...say your prayers chumps.

Santa Claus


Santa: "Lessee...Made my list...checked it twice...what time is it...ooh, 'One Tree Hill' is on!"

Spiderman


Spiderman: "I am keeper of this tree. I'm also stuck to it. HELP!!!"

Superman


Superman: "Wish I didn't have to carry around this 'Peace on Earth' globe everywhere. Sure is heavy. Guess I'm not as super as people think. I need a good cry."

The Three Stooges


Moe: "Alright, who gave me this wrench? I asked for a pie!"
Larry: "Want some seltzer to go with that pie Moe?"
Moe: "Why you lamebrain..."
Curly: "Someone say pie? I've got a pie!"
Moe and Larry: "SHADDUP!"

Yellow Submarine


George: "So this is Mike's tree huh?"
Paul: "Yes it is and he worked very hard on it! I'm impressed!"
John: "I once saw a tree in Times Square that was 100 feet tall, kid you not. What's this one...6 feet? 6 1/2 tops? Hmph."
Ringo: "We all live in a yellow submarine...yellow submarine..."
George, Paul and John: "(sigh)"

No comments: