Friday, February 03, 2006

Brinker Rules!


Why you ask? Wellie...they gave me $60 in On The Border Bucks to taste some new entrees they are preparing to serve in their OTB resteraunts. I really wish I hadn't had a Double Quarter Pounder combo meal from McDonald's like an hour before. But I knew I could make room, and by gar I'm glad I did! Some of their meals were kind of out of the ordinary (i.e.: Smoked Chicken Enchiladas w/chipotle sour cream sauce and a 6 oz. Sirloin Steak w/chipotle garlic butter), but the Inside Out Menu shows a lot of promise. What they did was take the meat out of popular dishes and put it on top of the meal and then add a signature sauce on top of that. Mui Bueno!

Well, my collector site is officially up and running! You can scroll down to click the link or you can click here to go there. SO as of today...no more toys of mine will ever grace this site...(sigh)

Zach had a killer night's sleep last night...he gurgled till about 10 but after that...not a peep until I was up! Good going brutha man!! Now keep in mind he's been sleeping all night for about a week now. But man...every night about 2 or 2:30am he would make this "W-A-A-A-H" that got me up and by the time I got back to sleep it was time to get up. I couldn't be mad at him though. But last night...he was the MAN!



Oh it is such a hard life isn't it?

No comments: