Friday, April 21, 2006

"I Have A Dream..."

For me, dreams consist of either A) hanging out at the house I grew up in which we sold in 1998 or B) having a lot of money and just about to spend it when I wake up. Last night was kind of a twist. I was in my garage and noticed that one of my Phantom Menace toys was getting kind of warped due to the dizzying array of temperatures here in Texas. So I took it off of its special peg hook and *gasp* the plastic seperated from the package!! What's strange (or cool) is that it didn't bother me...like at all! I always thought the day I (voluntarily or not) opened one of my babies I would feel this huge wave of guilt and remorse. But strangely I did not. I think this is a huge breakthrough mentally for me. Maybe when Zach gets a little older (14) I will break down and open a few of them. Ideally my plan is to stock up on this stuff now so that maybe in 20 years or so I can make a little profit on it. The problem is there are a lot of people that are doing the same thing so my stuff may not be worth much. So if worse comes to worse, I can open them up and bring my idea to fruition. What idea is that? To make a live action comic book using my toys and whatever cool settings I can find (or make) outside to create something really cool. Yahoo! Photos will let you make your own photo book for like $30 or $40. This could be really great...someday. I have spoken to Dan about that in the past and he thought it would be cool as well. He opens his stuff and he's having more fun then me, so...

What dreams make ya'll say "Wha...?"

No comments: