Friday, April 07, 2006

"Toy Time!!"

Well, after much thinking and consideration, I am closing the doors on Mike's collectables due to lack of interest and inclement weather. So now I will showcase what I buy here at home base! You're all lucky sons of guns ya know:





Are these not the coolest things out there right now? Now some may argue about Beast Wars and Transformers: Cybertron but this is what they should have come out with back in 1985. Can you imagine the AMC Delorean as one? Or the 280ZX from Datsun?



Hadn't planned on getting all four of these but here we are! Got three of them already and only Bane remains. I can only assume I'll buy it if I find it.



This is too cool. Only a few of these were packaged together and of all of them these two were the neatest. Apparently they're going to race to see who is the fastest in all of Cybertron. My money's on the guy on the right. Anything that looks like fire will beat anyone.

I tell ya...buying this stuff is like breathing...can't live without it and I don't dare stop now. What's cool is I'm not going into debt doing it. I'm using existing gift cards and sold some movies and CD's I don't listen to anymore. This stuff will be worth more in 15 or 20 years anyway. Better be anyways.



Zach: "Um, a little help here?"

No comments: