Saturday, June 10, 2006

"Aliens"

No, I'm not talking about the thousands of illegal ones that pour into my state every year. There's enough news stations and politicians doing that for me. For me personally, it doesn't really matter if they want to come work here. Just do it by the book. There's a reason we make green cards for ya. We want you to be able to live here without constant threat of "la policia" dragging you back to Mexico at any given time. Hmm, maybe I AM talking about illegal aliens. Must move on!



Rented the special edition of "Aliens" last Saturday. After many short viewings I have finally finished the whole thing! If you're not familiar with the storyline, go to IMDB.com and search Alien. The special edition shed some light on a few things but didn't have as much action as I was hoping for. There were some cool deleted scenes where they set up sentry guns that shot at anything outside of their "perimeter". Don't know why James Cameron left it out, but ah well.



Can you believe these Mavericks!? Normally I wouldn't be discussing them due to the fact that they never figured out how to get to the Finals! But here they are, up 1-0 against the Heat...who after game one may need to be called the Lukewarm. They were terrible! Apparently the league strategy is simple: Put Shaq at the free throw line. He shot ONE of 9 from the line and they lost by 10. Let's see...a little quick math...gee, maybe if Shaq had made a few more of those, the Heat might have won. Did I oversimplify things? Good!

Mavs in five...making a prediction right now!

No comments: