Friday, June 16, 2006

"Father's Day"

Finally...my day has come!! I can't remember which president put forth the bill to honor the pops of the country...Coolidge I wanna say...maybe one of the Roosevelts...but whoever it was, appreciate it! I just found out I may be in the running for a gift of some sort come Sunday. I wish it was what I saw at Barnes & Noble on Wednesday...



Someday...someday...moving on.

These guys right here have made me one happy dad. Everyone wants "good kids". The eternal question is...HOW!? I think a big part of making sure your kids become productive adults is to show them how to make decisions for themselves. Will they always make the right decision? Of course not. No one does.




I bought my dad a card at Party City the other day. Does he deserve it? Probably not. Posted about something back on Jan 20. Don't feel like talking about it right now. My job to keep the peace with him though. Bad fathers can create magnificent fathers sometimes *wink*. If your dad gives a damn let him know. Me and Emmy spent Wednesday together. In eight hours we went to:

Starbucks
Toys 'R' Us
Cici's (took Cari out to lunch...big $pender I know)
Back to Toys 'R' Us to return something
Downtown Ft Worth
Barnes N Noble
Kroger's for some dinner necessities
Zach's babysitter to pick him him
Home

Man! I got in bed that night and was sore! Was totally worth it Thursday morning when Emmy said "I had fun with you yesterday Daddy!" Good times.

No comments: