Wednesday, March 21, 2007

"More Photo Fun"





Okay, so I made the ice cream truck a little too big. But the StarBuck's looks great yes? The boat required a lot of intricate editing so it could have looked better but it sure does grate on my nerves. So why do I do it? Because I still DO NOT HAVE MY CAMERA! We "may" get one Saturday, but it's just talk right now. Someday...someday...

We are going to be kid-less this weekend! Little big sister Keri is taking Emmy to see some kind of Disney show on ice at the American Airlines Center and mom will be watching the boy...Zach I think his name is lol. Kidding...couldn't forget his name if I tried. So far we are going to the new Highlands storefront they built and go to the Movie Tavern for lunch and a show. Yes, we get to have lunch as we're watching the movie! It's a groundbreaking idea that's only been around for 75 years or so ha ha.

Got a raise at work! Goes into effect April 8. How much was it? 5%. No more. Ah well, it's a start right? This will come in handy as we need to make plans for Emmy for her summer vacation. There are a lot of summer programs that she will love and so far the cheapest one seems to be $50 a week, which the raise should cover.

I really wish one of us could stay home with her for the summer...sometimes we don't get what we want. Heck, 90% of the time we don't get what we want! But if we spend our days and nights thinking about what we don't have we'll die an early death since envy and jealousy are spiritual cancers on our minds. It seems like once we get things right down here, it's time to go to the great beyond. For a while I kept thinking that I was wasting my 30's and would look back on them with regret when I'm 70 or 80. But then I thought that by the time I make it there I will be happy with whatever came out of my life since it will have taken so long to get there.



This is something funny I found goofin' around...might be PG-13 lol.

No comments: