Thursday, March 29, 2007

"Our New Camera Is Here!"




And here is one of the first pictures I took!! If you're wondering how I got the beer bottle in Dad's hand...well...a magician never reveals his secrets!

Cari and I had a very nice Saturday night! First we went to Sam's to get our new camera, a Casio 6MP and the smallest thing you've ever seen! Being around uncle Dean (who is a camera nut-I mean buff lol) and his microwave-sized cameras I was convinced we needed something massive to take good pictures, but this one takes pretty good pics as well. So far we've snapped up trivial things...like the kids lol...

Then we went to church so we didn't have to go to the Sunday morning service. Isn't that bad when we feel like we "have to" go to church? Truth is, I can mouth Father Tom's entire service since it's the same thing every week. Gets old sometimes. When you don't feel like going but you think if you don't something bad will happen something's not right. Sure I'm scoring points with God though!

Then we went to the Studio Movie Grill for dinner and a show. Dinner was actually very good! Shared a hamburger and a quesadilla. Saw "Dead Silence" while we ate. Seen this yet? VERY creepy! Basically, this ventriloquist's dummy "Billy" shows up at this couple's house unannounced, the next day the wife is dead via her tongue being ripped out of her. Turns out the guy's great uncle was involved in murdering this ventriloquist Mary Shaw years and years ago. She had 101 dolls and insisted on being buried with them. I dunno...you'd have to watch the whole movie to be up to speed. But man, it was intense. Ghosts and stuff will do that to ya ha ha.

THEN...we went to my fave Starbuck's. They have this cinnamon dolce frappacino that was to die for! Too bad it's "for a limited time only". Ack! Will have to get another one of these days. Then we came home and went to bed. Not that we don't like the kids...heck, we may even love them...but it's essential for us to be to ourselves every now and then.





For some reason these pics are not coming up...weren't anything special...(sigh) I think I will make some more in the near future, but I need some inspiration first. What inspires you?

No comments: