Wednesday, November 11, 2009

"You're Makin' Me Dizzzzy...!"


I happened upon this while in the Kroger parking lot the other night. This kid...or adult, whoever...played both parts of "Dueling Banjos" on "Guitar Hero" and literally blew me away how fast and accurate he was able to play this! I tried to play "Seek And Destroy" by Metallica one time when we were at Best Buy and even on the easy level I got smoked. I guess this is one game for the younger crowd.

Had a great Halloween! Our neighborhood scored a 0 in participation so we went to Cari's parents' neighborhood. Here they are in their costumes:

Halloween 2009!
Don't know what Zach is trying to be but my guess is: totem pole?

Emmy had to make a pumpkin for her school's pumpkin parade:

Halloween 2009!
Halloween 2009!
Halloween 2009!
I thought she did a great job. Not as gory as I wanted, but it turned out the school isn't a fan of gore so much. Ah well.

And finally, we had a family birthday party for young Zachary at Incredible Pizza! Games, tickets, prizes...how can ya go wrong?:

@ Incredible Pizza 11-1-09
Yes! Finally! Transformers have made their way into Zach's toy collection!! He now wants to own all of them...muah ha ha...the time is now.
@ Incredible Pizza 11-1-09
Cari: "Hey Zach, which would you rather play with...that boring old Transformer of this WONDERFUL EXCITING SHIRT?"
Zach: "Is she kidding...?"

It's still not as cold around here as I want it to be. I went to Walmart today and looked at some candles. They have a mulled cider and a cinnamon vanilla. I bet if I lit both of them at the same time...ooh yeah.

No comments: