Thursday, July 15, 2010

"Sixteen...Candles..."

Yes, Moriah, the cousin who was the youngest for a long time, has turned 16! We got together @ Aunt Becky's house in the middle of nowhere (Eustace) j/k and had an Italian-themed lunch! Here are a few pix:

Moriah Is 16! 7-10-10
Someone went to a LOT of trouble to find all of these pictures in the Overall/Henderson archives but the end result was that Moriah looked embarrassed/scared in most of them ha ha.

Moriah Is 16! 7-10-10
Such exquisite party favours! Little glass fishbowl-looking things filled with M&Ms and Jordan almonds. Still working on the 5 or 6 I have at my house. Drew looks happy I think just because someone wanted to take his picture. I didn't really, but he just happened to be in the mirror.

Moriah Is 16! 7-10-10
Ahh, 95 degree weather, 95% humidity and kids in sand. Could a dad obsessed with cleanliness be any happier?

Moriah Is 16! 7-10-10
Ahh, poetry in motion!

Moriah Is 16! 7-10-10
Drew: "Hey Mike, when I pose like this, do I look like Tom Cruise in Mission: Impossible?"
Me: "Um, sure, you betcha..."
Caleb: "I'm SO glad Drew and I did not wear matching shirts. It would have been unforgivable!"

Work is...not so much fun right now. They are laying off all of the supervisors and most of the managers. My supervisor got laid off yesterday. She was pretty cool. She sent us an e-mail before she was walked out saying how much she liked working with us. I guess when things are going good deep down we wait for something to change. And change is coming, whether I want it to or not. Hopefully I will continue to prove my worth like The Jones boys did in The Last Crusade and kepe my job. I try to do it better then anyone else. So we shall see.

Vacation in five days!! Can't wait.

No comments: