Friday, March 29, 2013

"Who gave The Easter Bunny A License!?"

Well,somebody did. Thanks to a Facebook invite that someone sent Cari, we managed to snag an invite to some church's Easter Egg hunt! But this wasn't any ordinary hunt. The Easter Bunny was going to be in a helicopter throwing eggs out of it! Sounds dangerous to me, but then again, lots of things sound dangerous to me. Flying in helicopters, riding motorcycles, standing in the rain, eating a carrot...

Moving on...

Helicopter Easter Egg Hunt 3-24-2013

They had a bounce house set up, and Zach of course couldn't resist. A good action still if I do say so myself...which I do.

Helicopter Easter Egg Hunt 3-24-2013

Helicopter Easter Egg Hunt 3-24-2013

All smiles!! That was one tough wall to climb up! Plus, it being 36 degrees outside didn't help either.

Helicopter Easter Egg Hunt 3-24-2013

It almost looks like a toy. But there he was, high in the sky, throwing down candy goodies that the kids were trying to hoard. I tried to get a good shot of the eggs raining down but alas, twas not meant to be.

Helicopter Easter Egg Hunt 3-24-2013

Helicopter Easter Egg Hunt 3-24-2013

All in all, we had a pretty fun day. Now if the whistling sound will get out of our ears, that'd be even better! It literally was 40mph winds constantly. Still a fun time. I was trying to remember the Easters of yore and other than an egg hunt in Mamaw's back yard, a lot of it is just brief flashes. There is one picture out there from about 26 years ago of all us cousins. That day I remember.

No comments: