Tuesday, August 02, 2005

"The Three Musketeers...?"

Back in 1999 I found this in the bargain shelves of Toys 'R' Us. At first it looked like just another goofy toy, but upon closer inspection it appeared quite unique. These three members of the Fleet were packaged together for some reason. I hadn't planned on opening it up, but when the box got damaged, I figured "What the heck". Here they are along with their file cards which contain an explanation of how they affected the balance of time and space in their own way:


Reginald Barclay........Dwight Schultz

Fun Fact:
If this guy looks vaguely familiar, you may remember him as Murdoch from "The A-Team".



Jean-Luc Picard..........................Patrick Stewart

Fun Fact: Patrick actually has a full head of hair; however, he always wears an uncomfortable scalp cap so people won't be jealous.




Tasha Yar...............................Denise Crosby


Fun Fact: Denise is the grand-daughter of legendary singer Bing Crosby. All I can say is B-I-I-I-N-G!!!

No comments: