Friday, November 25, 2005

Did someone say more toys??

Of course they did!!! I'll get to those later. First let's recall Thanksgiving 2005 shall we?

Woke up at 7:30 because someone didn't want to sleep anymore which means I don't want to sleep anymore ha ha. Just kidding Zach, you know we love ya. Had breakfast of champions(Life cereal and Honey Bunches Of Oats mixed together with a side of cheese toast) then the 4 of us went to my aunt Susie's house for lunch as we do usually every year. Everyone oohed and ahhed over Zach and were so surprised at how alert he was. They always seem so surprised that I could father kids that are smart and bright ha ha. Played touch football at the high school with the cousins and uncles. Caught one pass for a touchdown so it was not all for naught. THEN we went to Cari's sister's house for meal numero dos. Some visitors were in town and normally I'm not a fan of meeting new people but they were nice. No more turkey till Christmas! I think that'd make a cool bumper sticker.

And now, some more toys that I bought a long time ago:

Dirtbag


Basically just a big dump truck, he and Roadblock were transformed merely by moving their legs and in one motion they were transformed, taking the fun and mystery out of figuring them out. Ah well, they're big so that makes up for it!





Here he is in robot mode. There's all kinds of missiles that attach to him and I have them. Just that I didn't know where they went until I went here.

Roadblock


Roadblock is basically the same thing except he's a bulldozer. Here he is in vehicle mode:





And here he is as a robot. Again, same missiles and weapons but I did not know where they went until now.

So there ya go, some more toys from my vast collection. Yes I really don't have anything better to do if that's what you were wondering. Dan's Toy Museum inspired me to take pictures of my stuff but he goes one step further and creates scenarios for them. Kudos Dan!!

No comments: