Tuesday, April 14, 2009

"Picture Time!

Yes, after two years since we got the kid's pictures taken and more then five years since we have one taken as a family, we packed up the kids and made the long drive (12 minutes) to Portrait Innovations and have some classy pictures taken. By classy, of course, I mean without clown makeup. Had a really bad experience the one time we tried that. No one know who was who, knowhutimean? Here are my faces:

Emily Age 7 Portrait Innovations 3-28-09
This one is a really good shot of Emmy.

Zach Age 3 Portrait Innovations 3-28-09
Have you seen a cuter boy? I mean ever? The only boy in the world that can even think of rivaling Zach is Matthew McConaghey's boy Levi. That kid...future heartbreaker.

Family Portrait Innovations 3-28-09
I love this shot. True, it doesn't make me look slimmer, but what can ya do, right?

I am this close to organizing my home movies. What puzzles me is when I take a bunch of little clips and make a big clip, I can't play that clip until I burn it to a CD. It plays, but there's no sound. But I've made big strides so far. Now what I wanna do is make a cool clip of something and post it to YouTube. One day...one day...

Hope you had a great Easter. I think we did. Of course, it rained all night before but fortunately the ground wasn't too muddy so we were able to have the egg hunt. Of course, everyone found a zillion eggs so no one went home unhappy. So many holidays these days, Easter would get swept to the wayside if it weren't for the candy and chocolate industry. Not that I'm complaining. I love candy. bet ya didn't know that about me ha ha.

No comments: