Friday, October 02, 2009

"What's New, Pussycat?"

Whoa..a whoa whoa whoa!!

Okay, enough singing. No one paid to hear THAT.

But now that I can get my pics onto Flickr again, I got to see Cari and Emmy's trip to NASA Space Camp! I guess selling all those cookies was worth it after all. Was wasn't it worth? My waistline! Darn temptations everywhere I look. It's hard enough to not eat thirty of them at a time but when you have boxes of them in your living room at any given time...well...they just call out to you..."Go on Mike...eat them all...no one has to know...it'll be our little secret..." And I deduce that you know what? They're right. No one has to know. MMM. Anyways...(wiping drool away)...here are a few pics of what they got to see:

GS Space Camp 9-19-09
GS Space Camp 9-19-09
GS Space Camp 9-19-09
Man, some of that stuff looks so cool. I will sojourn there at some point, This I vow.

Now that the ol' CPU is back to (semi)full capacity, now I need to get my camcorder software back on there so I can make some DVD again! Just when I get in the ryhtym of it I have to halt the proceedings. Drag.

Won $25 from a guy at work this week! He bet me $20 that the Rangers could win 5 of the final 7 games against the Angels. Of course I took that bet, knowing the Rangers' famous September collapses of yore. They won 2 of them I think. Then he bet me an additional $5 for thinking the Rangers could win 2 of the last 3 against the Angels (they won one). Good times.

2 comments:

Chimp oFF the bloCK said...

Hey Mike!

The space shuttle is so cool! have been reading stuffs on NASA since i was young. it looks like a really awesome place for the kids to check out.

Glad that you are having fun times at work. =)

Cheers,
Benson

Mike Overall said...

Oh it is!! At least that's what I was told lol