Friday, September 17, 2010

"Cari Is How Old?"

34 man...and she thinks she's old...? Try being (almost) 36 and wondering if you'll ever really grow up. Was referring to me there in case you didn't know. We went out Saturday night and went to Joe T Garcia's and the Pourhouse for some drinks afterwards. Was a lot of fun. A few pix:

Cari is 34! 9-11-10
Jerramy: "Do a little dance...make a little love...get down tonight!"
Me: "Um, yeah, that's great...do you know any songs after 1976?"

Cari is 34! 9-11-10
Cari: "HA HA HA HA HA HA...that was the funniest thing you've ever said Mike!"
Me: "Um, I didn't say anything...? Did I?"
Cari: "HA HA HA HA...you didn't? Then what am I laughing at...?"
Me: "Um, Jerramy dancing?"

Cari is 34! 9-11-10
This one...was...this guy had a fishing pole in the back of his truck and well...me being the jokester I am...you get the idea.

I continued my annual tradition of bring Cari flowers on her birthday to her workspace on Wednesday. I started in 2006 and 2007 at Pharmacare, then 2008 and 2009 at LifeSynch in Fort Worth...THEN 2010 at LifeSynch in Los Colinas. Just a little way I can show her what she means to me and our family for around $10 or $15 ha ha. So many things in our lives we are unable to control sometimes...this one is all me.

No comments: