Friday, November 30, 2012

"It's Christmas Time...In The City..."

Yes, the time for egg nog, caroling, and gift-giving and buying as rapidly approaching us! As anyone who reads this blog o mine knows, my favourite time of the year has always been Christmas. One of the few Christmas memories I can recall was when I was around 16...or maybe 17...not sure. I actually watched my sister open every single one of her presents and then re-wrap them and then look surprised when she opened them up again. Oh what an acting performance I witnessed that morning. Meryl Streep would be so impressed she would have given her one of her Oscars.

Moving on...

Finally got our tree up!

Our 2012 Christmas Tree

Gotta love two kids that can set it up and decorate it all by themselves! I strung the lights with care, but they did the rest. They're so awesome. So awesome that we took them to Six Flags (along with Emmy's friend Ryann who now seems to be campaigning to be my third kid ha ha):

Six Flags 11-24-2012

This could have been a better shot had an iPhone not been used. They sure know how to light up the place.

Six Flags 11-24-2012

Schweddy Balls ice cream? Leave it to Ben And Jerry's to capitalize on a Saturday Night Life sketch from 15 years ago.

Six Flags 11-24-2012

A lifesize nativity scene? Check. I like this shot due to the light hitting it in just the right way.

Six Flags 11-24-2012

This shot is pretty cool. They ran green lights all the way to the top of the orange tower.

Well, my lovely Sentra is more than likely entering the final stages of its' life. Firestone wants like $1,000 to fix everything. Daniel is looking at it tonight to see if there's anything he can do. But hey, I got 11+ years out of it, and that's more than a lot of people get out of a car. Cari has assured me we can swing a car payment if we need to, and I really want a new one. Or, at least, one that wasn't built in the last millenium. Soon...soon...

No comments: