Friday, December 07, 2012

"Another Tooth!?"

Emily Lost A Tooth! 12-3-2012

Yes, Emmy has lost yet another one. I sure hope they're falling out because they're supposed to and not because there's serious dental problems ha ha. I'd like to think that if there were, her dentist would have caught them. I think Emmy's almost done though. Maybe a couple more.

Emmy was also in a Christmas parade with her Girl Scouts! Zach was of course in full celebration mode:

Christmas Parade 12-2-2012

Ugh lousy iPhone camera. It did though manage to get a cool shot of Zach with his lit up noisemaker:

Christmas Parade 12-2-2012

I broke Carson's toy so I had to exchange it. I swung it so fast to make a cool light show that it fell apart. I gues $5 doesn't buy as much as it should.

Emmy made a gingerbread house for school. It looks really good:

Emily's Gingerbread House

Of course, they use cardboard to put everything on, which means if you tried to eat it you'd get an overdose of cardboard but probably a good dose of fiber!

Going to Choctaw Saturday night for my birthday!!! Can't believe I'm going to be 38 this year. So thankful for everything I have and get to do in my life. I know things could always be worse so I try not to complain about anything. I was at Kroger this week and they had their Christmas trees at the front. Well, I just stood there and breathed them in for like five minutes. Really took me back to when I was a kid and we'd get a real tree every year. I have yet to find a candle that can match a real tree. That's a shame.

No comments: