Friday, April 26, 2013

"More Visitors!"

You know....just when I think I've purged my home of all outside creatures...

A Woodpecker In Our Tree!

...a woodpecker decides to make my tree her new home! Now, while I admire the handiwork she did drilling a perfect hole to get into the branch, everytime we leave the house or come home all we hear is the constant tweets of the baby birds in the branch. Finally, Cari managed to get a shot of the mama bird:

A Woodpecker In Our Tree!

I had to crop it a bit but it's a pretty good shot. Hopefully we'll be around when the eggs hatch and we get to see them come into the world for the first time.

Zach finally started coach pitch baseball!! He's been waiting to get rid of the T-Ball approach to hitting and now's the time. He went one for two so I'm very proud that he's learning the ins and outs of real baseball...

Zach's First Coach Pitch Game 4-20-2013

Man he looks sharp.

Zach's Coach Pitch Game 4-20-2013

His coach had him play catcher the whole game, which I don't think is his best position. He's got too much speed and reflexes to be sedimentary the whole game. Maybe I'll make trouble and bring it up with his coach if he puts him there again.

After the game Cari and her friend Branda decided to go have some girl time alone so Jerramy and I took all the kids to...

Fort Worth Water Gardens 4-20-2013

...you guessed it, the Water Gardens in Fort Worth!! I was a little surprised to find out that Carson hadn't ever been here. My kids of course have been here a bunch. So we walked around and got some pretty cool shots:

Fort Worth Water Gardens 4-20-2013

Emmy was nice enough to take this shot of Zach and me!

Fort Worth Water Gardens 4-20-2013

This shot is currently my wallpaper at my computer at work! I may need to get this one printed up.

Fort Worth Water Gardens 4-20-2013

If you look closely, you can see the rainbow. Hint: It's to the left.

Fort Worth Water Gardens 4-20-2013

Me: "Hey Jerramy, whatcha takin' a picture of?"
Jerramy: "There's something fascinating in the water."
Me: "Oh yeah? What?"
Jerramy: "More water..."
Me: "Oh! Yes, that is...fascinating..."

Fort Worth Water Gardens 4-20-2013

This is a good background shot. So glad the city of Fort Worth decided to kick in a few bucks and make this place a true landmark for the rest of us. I don't remember when I first came here. I always thought it was a school field trip, but who knows for sure. All I really want for Zach and Emmy is to look back on their childhood and realize it was really great. Some kids aren't having so much fun and are wanting to be adults so fast. Hopefully it doesn't come too fast. I still like being the main thing in their lives...even if it's only me that believes it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really make it appear really easy along with your presentation but I in finding this topic to be really one thing which I feel I'd never understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely vast for me. I am having a look forward to your next publish, I will attempt to get the hang of it!

My site :: healthy waist to height ratio