Friday, May 03, 2013

"A Funny Week..."



A lot of humourous things happened over the last week or so...first of all...

My Horn is No More...

My horn...all 16+ years of it...decided to start honking by itself anytime it felt like it. Sure, everyone else got a big kick out of it, but it was embarrasing driving the kids to school and everyone looking over like "What did I do to you? I'm not in your way!". What you see here is me disconnecting the horn. I was hoping the problem would sort of go away on its own. I'm procrastinatoristic like that.



I had heard about this for a whilebut couldn't find the clip until now. Apparently Harrison Ford had some choice words for Chewbacca for fooling around with his wife ha ha. Who knew?

Keenan with A turkey leg And Snowcone

Me: "Hey Keenan, can I have some of that turkey leg?"
Keenan: "Um...I don't have very much left..."
Me: "Ohh...cuz...it looks like you have about 3 lbs. of meat on that bad boy..."
Keenan: "What can I say, I'm re-e-e-ally hungry..."

My Photoshopping skills notwithstanding, I wish they sold these things at ACE volleyball center. It's a long 2 hours sometimes. And those metal chairs don't help either. But I like watching Emmy play volleyball. She brings an intensity none of the other girls seem to have. Hopefully that will translate to good teamwork.

Grandma turned 85 this week!! I didn't take any pictures, namely because it's one hectic meal with everyone running around. I took a picture of Dad and his kids with Grandma:

Grandma is 85! 4-28-2013

Good shot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dο you mіnd if I quote a couple of your posts
as long аѕ I provide cгedit and ѕources bаck to your blog?
My blоg iѕ in the very same nіche as yours аnd my users woulԁ truly benefіt fгom some of
the infοгmаtiοn you presеnt hеre.
Pleaѕe let me κnow if thiѕ
аlright ωith you. Appreсiatе it!


Feel free to surf to my webpаge: facebook Cuenta gratis