Monday, December 20, 2010

"204 Minutes Until..."

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!! And not a moment too soon. I thin I'm officially past the thrill of the office that is officially Healthmarkets. It's too bad that everything that made this place special is now a thing of the past. Ahh well. Nothing good lasts forever, right?

Had our Christmas get-together at Grandma's house last night with Dad and co. Picked me up a new (and bigger) battery for my camcorder which was duely needed!! Also got this:

Christmas 2010 with Dad
It's a Dallas Stars cap! You may have guessed that already. Pretty snazzy eh?

Zach got these:

Christmas 2010 with Dad
More Legos!! I never know what to ask people to get him for Christmas since he has like everything. I guess it's better then his going without, eh?

Emmy got:

Christmas 2010 with Dad
A shirt!! Can't have too many of those right? Maybe ya can.

Christmas 2010 with Dad
Found this for Dad. He wanted "Catch-22" but no one seems to have it anywhere. I always thought the longest day was when Dad told all those Army stories...? Maybe I was wrong.

We also had Xmas with my mom's side at my cousin Tony's house Saturday night. We got to talking about Josh and what we can do to carry on what he was trying to accomplish so we set up a scholarship in his name and collected some canned goods and some socks to give to homeless people rather then do a gift exchange. Funny how no one felt deprived, but rather blessed with more. I still think about him and why he did what he did. When you never get depressed about anything, it's that much more difficult to imagine anyone feeling that sad that they feel like life isn't worth living.



This song is my new "I think of Josh everytime I hear it" song.

Group photo:

Christmas 2010 with Dad
Cari found the timer function on our camera!! Four years we've had this thing and I had no idea it even had one. Kudos babe!!

No comments: