Thursday, December 23, 2010

"And...Action!"

Yes, Zach had his big school play a couple of weeks ago. Funny how I forgot to mention it until now. I guess we get busy around the holidays. My vacation this week has been a spree of stores, buying and returning, and the ocasionial slice of pizza at Sam's lol. Anyways...on with the show!

Zach Christmas Play 12-16-10
Ribbons and bows...
Stuck to my nose...
Ribbons and bows...
from my head to my toes...


Yes, that was a real song ha ha.

Zach Christmas Play 12-16-10
Zach: "So when is this kid supposed to be born anyways?"
Shepherd # 2: "Oh you can't rush the birth of Christ!"
Zach: "Oh yes you can! It's called a c-section!!"

Emmy also had a Christmas show! Unfortunately, as always, she managed to be hidden with the exception of this pic:

Emily Christmas Sing 12-16-10
Still smiling, so that's good ha ha.

Cari has to go to work today so it's just me and the kids! I still have to wrap her gifts and I'd rather her not see them until Christmas morning! I still have to print and mail our Christmas cards and letters but hopefully once all of that is done we can go and do something fun. It's like 55 degrees out there which is my dream weather. Is Christmas really 2 days away? Unreal. Of course, it's been Christmas for me since they started playing Christmas music on 103.7 Lite FM. Love it love it.

No comments: