Friday, January 13, 2006

"Does he live in a toy store?!"

The answer is...of course I do!! Gonna go to Walmart this weekend with my $100 gift card that I won at work for being literally the perfect employee. My numbers back that up anyways. Hopefully they've restocked their toy shelves so there's something good left. I told Emmy if she can be a good listener for me I would get her something. Now ordinarily I would never buy her something as a reward for being good, but sometimes ya gotta share the wealth, ya know? And now...some more toys from Mike's Garage:



Is this thing not cool? I've thought about opening it up but there's just one problem: I have no idea how to use a yo-yo.



One of the only black men to appear in the Star Wars legacy, this guy was available only through starwars.com as a freebie when you ordered a certain amount of other stuff. Lucky me, I got 2!



This thing I saw at Target years ago and thought, "You know, if I ever have kids, they'd love to play with this." Well, now I do...and they have no idea what Star Wars is. Although...Emmy and her cousin Ethan were watching Phantom Menace at their papa's house recently so she kind of knows what it is. Maybe I'll open it up someday...if eBay doesn't want it ha ha.



Here's a reverse view that tells you everything that comes with it. Do markers dry up if you never use them? Probably. Ah well. I'll go get more from Dollar Tree for...how much? A dollar?



This just might be the crown of my collection. It talks, it teaches, and I think it even plays chess! Seriously...this could only be found off the website as well. Anyone know what it's worth?



Obi-Wan to Qui Gon Jinn, come in!! These are pretty cool as well. They look just like the ones from the movie and I think they even submit DNA across outer space to check the level of...what were those things? Whatever Anakin had a plethora of...ehh, I'll look it up one of these days.

I have a few more things I'll post over the course of the year...including whatever I pick up at Walmart tomorrow. Cari is going to GG's 78th birthday party at the mysterious tea room that apparently I am not allowed to go to...ever. To take a lesson from the fox that couldn't reach the grapes: I don't want to go to your stupid party anyway! (pouts)

No comments: